Saturday 11 May 2013

Hops

At the moment I have the following hops that I have bought in bulk; I buy hops in this way to (hopefully) get them cheaper than they would be if I was to buy by the 100g. So, I usually only want up to around the 1kg mark, meaning that there's anything up to 4kg that I am happy to sell on as I just want to cover the cost of what I've spent.


If you want any of the following hops, let me know. Either via email or however you internet people do this (could be Twitter, I use that. @hopsinjoor ) and we can sort it out. Basic gist is that postage is £3.70 and a bag is £1 for anything less than 1kg (above that, it'll be a little more). So, postage is £4.70 for any amount up to 950g. The hops usually work out between £1.50 and £2.50 per 100g.

If you want anything special, let me know and I'll tell you how much it'll cost to get 5kg and split it down.

IF you just want to do a straight split of 5kg, let me know, I'm more than willing to share the cost and split the hops with anyone.







2 comments:

  1. mad for hops eh, I've done the same in the past to share with homebrew mates and sell a few on (it paid for the Vacuum packer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am, I love the little buggers. It just seemed a good way to get the hops I want, and help out a few people who may also want hops as well.

    ReplyDelete